CCMSI’s Coronavirus Updates
CCMSI Response Plan: COVID-19
- With the heightened concern about a potential 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, below is a summary of CCMSI’s current response and plan. Since the situation remains fluid, we will continue to monitor and update as appropriate based on the latest news concerning the outbreak and CDC guidance.
- CCMSI is vigilantly monitoring the progression of COVID-19.
- While the news of the virus and its implications for the health of many around the world is concerning, please be assured that the ability to service our clients and the safety and well-being of our employees are our top priorities.
- CCMSI is ready to implement business continuity plans in the event of a widespread outbreak that may be disruptive to business operations relating to a particular service or at a particular locale.
- In this regard, we have:
- Planned for an increased number of employees to be able to work from home and/or at alternative locations as needed.
- Planned for certain services to be covered by alternate locations that are not impacted by an outbreak.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation at each of our locations.
- Increased awareness of COVID-19 and recommended precautions among employees.
- Requirement that employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater using an oral thermometer), signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
- Suspension of all non-essential travel (effective 3/9/2020) including onsite client meetings.
As the situation continues to be fluid, we continue to encourage our employees and customers to check:
- The CDC website for the latest information on travel advisories as they relate to the spread of the virus at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html.
- U.S. Department of State website for the latest information on travel advisories at: http://bit.ly/3a9n8oh.