California Data Subject Request
California residents have the right to opt-out of our sale of their personal information as defined in the CCPA. Although we do not sell personal information of California residents and do not have plans to sell personal information of California residents, we support consumer choice regarding use of consumers’ personal information and for this reason you may formally record your preference that CCMSI not sell your personal information in the future by emailing the CCMSI Information Security Officer with the information requested below and “Data Subject Request” as the subject line.
To submit your Data Subject Request, please email the CCMSI Information Security Officer with “Data Subject Request” as the subject line and provide the following information:
- Your status associated with the Data Subject Request;
- e.g. prospective employee, employee, former employee, prospective insured, current insured, policyholder, claimant, business partner, agent or broker, non agent/broker representative, or other
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Email Address;
- Primary Mailing Address;
- Whether you are submitting the request for yourself or on behalf of another consumer;
- If submitting the request on behalf of another consumer, documentation evidencing you are authorized to submit the request;
- The type of insurance coverage associated with CCMSI’s receipt of your Personal Information;
- If applicable, the Agent or Broker associated with CCMSI’s receipt of your Personal Information; and
- Data Subject Request Type;
- Request to Know;
- Request to Correct;
- Request to Delete;
- Request to Opt-Out of Sale; and/or
- Request Opt-in after Opting Out.
By submitting your Data Subject Request, you certify under penalty of perjury that you are the individual or the authorized representative of the individual whose information is the subject of the request.