- Current enrollment at identified College or University in Insurance or Risk Management Program in good standing at a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior level
- Post graduates who have completed College or University with a focus in an Insurance or Risk Management Program
- Minimum GPA of 4.0 on 5.0 scale or 3.0 on 4.0 scale
- One (1) positive instructor or professor reference.
- The intern would be responsible in obtaining specific details for college credit towards their graduation requirements at their College and/or University
- The intern would be responsible for supplying CCMSI’s Human Resources department with their updated transcripts to remain eligible for the internship program. (i.e. GPA requirements)
- It would be expected that the intern work a minimum of 5 hours per day and a minimum of 3 days per week
- Upholding CCMSI’s Core Values, best practices, policies and procedures, and full compliance with the CCMSI-U Program
An internship for College students at CCMSI empowers you to interact with Senior Level Adjusters to build relationships with our clients, while developing your potential with hands-on experience in the claims industry and opening the door for career opportunities.